kilbarchan info logo
navigation bar
east church
memorial hall
west church
The East Church, located in Steeple Square, was founded in 1786, the vestry and session house are incorporated in the main building. The Church halls are adjacent to the Church building and contain a main hall with stage, a lesser hall, kitchen, storage and toilet facilities. The East Church supports a wide range of organisations which provide activities for all ages.
more information>>>>>
Lorem ipsum tale reprehendunt ne sea. Usu ea dolor instructior, te magna putent prodesset ius. Ex posse latine nostrum eum, fugit liber his ex. Modo graecis feugait ea sed, postea suavitate argumentum et quo, nam velit erant complectitur ad. Ferri omittam contentiones sit ne, vim eros virtute mnesarchum latine nostrum eum, fugit liber his suavitate argumentu.
The West Church, in Church Street next to the Weavers Cottage, was completed in 1901 to a design by the architect W. H. Howie. The previous church building dates back to 1724 and is now used as the church hall. The present church has some fine stained glass which was transferred from the the old church, and also glass from the early 20th century.
more information>>>>>
[ Home ]
© Kilbarchan Info 2017


community visitors business home